Wednesday, July 20

ten scenic drive

Ok, I can't even express how excited I am about the Crayon Art taking off! And look! Another blog has featured my shop! I LOVE this blog. The author, Kristin, has a super fun writing style and is incredibly artsy herself. My favorite thing I've seen on her blog: Bachelorette party cake. Cracks. Me. Up! I can't wait to plan a party and have this as the piéce de résistance. Take a look at her latest post (here) featuring JK Create's Crayon Art! 

I'm scrambling like crazy trying to get a bunch of new pieces up, getting orders ready to ship, and having art prints made of the most popular works. I'm so excited to see how the prints turn out! I'll even have prints on canvas made which are GORGEOUS! 

I hope you all are doing well, and sorry to be neglecting my blog! I'll have other crafty non-crayon things up soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment