Friday, August 12

Gas Masks, Google and Low Blood Sugar

My life currently consists of the following:

  • Email
  • Crayons
  • Crayons
  • Babysitting
  • CS5
  • Crayons
  • Etsy
  • Sleep
In that exact order. Where does food fit in? It doesn't really... sometimes overlaps with Etsy and babysitting. So you can probably add "low blood sugar" to the list as well. In other words, I'm busy! And I LOVE it! Talks of books, galleries, and art shows has my head floating in the clouds. Though I'm sure part of it has to do with my consistent exposure to VOC's...



Which brings me to my favorite new purchase - a protective breathing mask!! Yay! No more spraying several pieces with lacquer and walking out of the room gasping for fresh air! I really hope I haven't killed too many brain cells from the times I've done this... I'm worried though because I keep mixing up their and they're - I'm becoming one of my biggest pet peeves!! Hopefully my brain will recover quickly. =/

Something else exciting? I'm officially a Google celebrity. At least by the standards of 6.5 and 8.25 year-olds. We had a Google venture today and I checked out "Crayon Art" and BOOM! Pages 1, 2, & 3 all have references to my work!

Go to "Images," and after seeing some seriously awesome art (sculptures made of crayons, who knew?!) I have three pictures on page 4! Awesome... 




Have you ever Googled yourself? It's pretty awesome seeing what others find when they type your name into a search. And it's also a good idea to check out what potential business contacts are pulling up when your name is explored. Hope you all are enjoying your August!

No comments:

Post a Comment